MINI² - Die ComMINIty
English Thread - Druckversion

+- MINI² - Die ComMINIty (https://www.mini2.info)
+-- Forum: MINI² meet (https://www.mini2.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: MINI² worldwide (https://www.mini2.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=137)
+--- Thema: English Thread (/showthread.php?tid=21952)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6

English Thread - jamesday24 - 15.09.2007

Hello Everyone!

Where are all of the English speakers? Pfeifen

I haven't been on the MINI forums much, but I hope to come around more and post in German. I am already forgetting what I know. Confused

I hope everyone is doing well and invite you to visit Florida anytime.

James
Sonne

English Thread - MisterMINI - 19.09.2007

Hi James! Winke 02

Come on, try to speak german, it´s not very difficult. Lol Sonne Versuche Deutsch zu schreiben, es ist gar nicht schwer. Lol Sonne

I´m not very good in english, but I´ll give my best... Augenrollen Ich bin nicht gut in Englisch, aber ich werde mein Bestes geben... Augenrollen

So, I´ve done the first step! So, ich habe nun den ersten Schritt gemacht! Devil! Mr. Gulf

I think it´s a good training for all of us and a lot of fun! Top Are you able to understand my german phrases?? He He Maybe you can give me a little feedback... Top
What do you mean, we write in two languages, and you also, like a little training. It´s super for all of us... Party!!

Best wishes from the other continent Winke 02 (Austria not Australia Devil! )

MisterMINI

English Thread - jamesday24 - 20.09.2007

Hallo MisterMINI! Thanks for the reply. I do try to post in German in the other forums, but hoped to also start some talk here in English, too.

I see you are using my MINI Trevor as your avatar. Top

James
Winke 02

English Thread - MisterMINI - 20.09.2007

Morning James! Winke 02

I, or better WE´ll give our best to speak English with you. Top
There is no better pic in the net, which defines my MINI better - 100% my tiny cooper R56 in lightning blue! Mr. Gulf

Have you drawn this sheet full of MINIs? Pfeifen I don´t know this Devil!

By the way: Are you able to understand my English - I speaks better than I write! Devil!

Sometime I use the google Languagetool, Devil! but only for little things... Augenrollen

When you try to write german, maybe dict.leo.org can help you a little bit... Mr. Gulf
This site is in german, but it makes very good translations - try it Augenrollen

kr from Austria :winke01:

MM

English Thread - minicooper22 - 20.09.2007

Hello james how are you. I was during the winter in Miami. It was a very nice experince for me and one of the best ways to learn english very well. Forget to lern german, because it is a very difficult language. greetings from Austria (not australia- we dont have kangoroos)Lol

Hey hannes! Winke 02

What are you doing so long? Zwinkern Today there was a mail from BMW Austria in my box. Devil! The content is very nice - they want see my Cooper, before the next weekend is here... Yeah!

Such a shit, I had to write my fault-list, but I have no time... Motzen Pfeifen It must go Augenrollen

kr

Dom

English Thread - Scotty - 20.09.2007

MisterMINI schrieb:There is no better pic in the net, which defines my MINI better - 100% my tiny cooper R56 in lightning blue! Mr. Gulf
I don't want to dissapoint you, but that image is obviously a R50 Cooper in indi blue Zwinkern

hey james, good to read you Winken

It seems, our american friends in Heidelberg or around bitburg/ramstein gave up on us Achselzucken

Hey scotty! Winke 02

Sorry, but I found no comics with an R56 in the I-Net. Mr. Gulf I hope you can forgive me, that I use this one... Party 01

Greetings from sunny Austria Sonne

MM

English Thread - minicooper22 - 20.09.2007

@ MisterMini
Why they want to see your mini. What´s the problem.

I think it doesn´n matter whith mini it is. If it´s a R50 or a R56. Nobody realy care or?
The importan thing is that is a mini in his color.
Friendly greetings
minicooper22

James, please check your MSN! Anbeten Yeah!

Maybe there is a message from a european guy Devil!