MINI² - Die ComMINIty
MINIBee here from Tampa, Florida - Druckversion

+- MINI² - Die ComMINIty (https://www.mini2.info)
+-- Forum: MINI² meet (https://www.mini2.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: MINI² worldwide (https://www.mini2.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=137)
+--- Thema: MINIBee here from Tampa, Florida (/showthread.php?tid=34182)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4

MINIBee here from Tampa, Florida - PhilipHubs - 31.05.2010

LiquidWhite schrieb:Head Scratch

Mr. Orange
Hey, it could be worse...

[Bild: engrish-funny-crap-hands.jpg]

Pfeifen Devil!

MINIBee here from Tampa, Florida - MINIBee - 01.06.2010

LiquidWhite schrieb:Head Scratch

Mr. Orange

Hey, I gave it my best try. Oops!

MINIBee here from Tampa, Florida - dirch - 01.06.2010

Hi and welcome Winke 02

we are in september in florida for 10 days (Key west, Naples, Daytona...) without our mini Augenrollen and at 26.09 in tampa. we watch the game tampa bay buccaneers vs pittsburgh steelers Yeah!
maybe we can see your car Zwinkern

best regards

dirk

MINIBee here from Tampa, Florida - MINIBee - 03.06.2010

dirch schrieb:Hi and welcome Winke 02

we are in september in florida for 10 days (Key west, Naples, Daytona...) without our mini Augenrollen and at 26.09 in tampa. we watch the game tampa bay buccaneers vs pittsburgh steelers Yeah!
maybe we can see your car Zwinkern

best regards

dirk

Dirk:

As we get closer to that date I'll see what's going on around Tampa. Are you sure you can't stay a few extra days? We have a large event in Orlando, Mickey and MINI 6, Oct 1-3. I am one of the organizers. About 200 people and 60-70 MINIs will be there.

MINIBee here from Tampa, Florida - LiquidWhite - 03.06.2010

MINIBee schrieb:Hey, I gave it my best try. Oops!
sure Lol

MINIBee here from Tampa, Florida - Lena - 05.06.2010

MINIBee schrieb:A We have a large event in Orlando, Mickey and MINI 6, Oct 1-3. I am one of the organizers. About 200 people and 60-70 MINIs will be there.

Hi MINIBee!

I saw your awesome video at the other German MINI-Forum and my heart got a very warm feeling (no joke!).
I wish I could be with my MINI on the Dragon Sonne

The event Mickey and MINI sounds also very, very great! I wish I could be there, because I'm a Disney-fan too!

Sonne A very warm welcome here! Sonne

MINIBee here from Tampa, Florida - MINIBee - 12.06.2010

Lena schrieb:Hi MINIBee!

I saw your awesome video at the other German MINI-Forum and my heart got a very warm feeling (no joke!).
I wish I could be with my MINI on the Dragon Sonne

The event Mickey and MINI sounds also very, very great! I wish I could be there, because I'm a Disney-fan too!

Sonne A very warm welcome here! Sonne

Thanks Lena! I'm glad you liked the video and hope we will see you on the Dragon or at Mickey and MINI sometime in the future. I appreciate your kindness.

MINIBee here from Tampa, Florida - PaMa05 - 12.06.2010

hallo minibee, Party 02

i know you car and the whole story of it from the motoringforum.
I love what you did with it and the whole videos and photos that you share allways...
Hope to see many many new media of it and have fun with us germans here Yeah!

Patrick Sonne

MINIBee here from Tampa, Florida - MINIBee - 16.06.2010

Stephan schrieb:Jetzt kommt er nie wieder Devil!

I come back. I just don't always have something to contribute and some things translated from German I don't understand. Google translate doesn't work very well. Augenrollen

I plan to post a complete set of photos of MINIBee in time. I am currently organizing a large MINI event in Orlando, FL called Mickey and MINI and that, plus my job, has been keeping me very busy.

MINIBee here from Tampa, Florida - MINIBee - 16.06.2010

PaMa05 schrieb:hallo minibee, Party 02

i know you car and the whole story of it from the motoringforum.
I love what you did with it and the whole videos and photos that you share allways...
Hope to see many many new media of it and have fun with us germans here Yeah!

Patrick Sonne

Thanks for your kind words Patrick! I will post a series of photos with a list of my mods soon, I promise. I really appreciate the hospitality you have shown me here and really wish I could speak German!