Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum benutzt Cookies um Deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, falls Du hier registriert bist oder von Deinem letzten Besuch, falls Du nicht registriert bist. Cookies sind kurze Textdateien, die auf Deinem Computer/Gerät gespeichert werden; die Cookies, die von diesem Forum erstellt werden, können nur hier benutzt werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Unsere Cookies speichern Informationen zu den von Dir gelesenen Themen. Durch den Zugriff auf diese Internetcommunity schließt du einen Nutzungsvertrag mit dem Betreiber dieser Community und erklärst dich mit den hier abgebildeten Regeln und der Datenschutzerklärung einverstanden. Wenn du mit unseren Regeln oder der Datenschutzerklärung nicht einverstanden bist, darfst du die Community nicht mehr betreten oder sie nutzen. Bitte bestätige die Frage, ob Du Cookies annimmst oder ablehnst.

Unabhängig von dieser Auswahl wird trotzdem ein Cookie in Deinem Gerät gespeichert, um Dir diese Frage beim nächsten Besuch nicht noch einmal zu stellen. Du kannst die Cookie Einstellung jederzeit über den Link in der Datenschutzerklärung ändern.

Wichtige Ankündigung
Liebe Forengemeinde,

Leider müssen wir euch mitteilen, dass mini2.info zum 30.06.2024 offline gehen wird und damit auch das Forum eingestellt wird.

Wir danken Euch für viele gemeinsame Jahre im Forum, unzählige spannende Themen und den regen Austausch vor allem in den ersten Jahren, für wundervolle Treffen und die daraus entstandenen persönlichen Freundschaften.

Bitte nutzt die Zeit, um ggf. noch Eure Daten, Bilder oder persönliche Erinnerungen zu sichern.

Euer MINI²-Team

Weitere Infos erhaltet Ihr im zugehörigen Thema: Time to Say Goodbye: MINI² geht am 30.06.2024 in den Ruhestand

a letter which BMW have not answered

Dear friends,
I am writing this email to you out of unsatisfaction and great expectation that this might change some things in the sale process and price formation of MINI cars in Croatia.
I am very much interested to purchase a MINI, and I have taken a test drive in Rijeka, Croatia (second largest city in the country). Despite the fact that there is a BMW-MINI dealer in Rijeka, I have been waiting for this test drive for 3 months.
On the quality of service provided by sales team of BMW-MINI Rijeka, I have no complaints. Same as to the quality and driving abilities of the car: Simply the best in it's range.
After finishing the test drive, I have decided to do the configuration of my MINI with the sales person of BMW-MINI Rijeka. And this has been done manually, because this BMW dealer has no access to sytem and cannot do computer configuration. The process has taken us one and a half hours, and the final outcome was for my MINI Cooper EUR 32,918.
When I came home, I did the configuration on most of the official european BMW-MINI sites, with exactly the same configuration, and the end result was in range from EUR 25,000-27,000.
As you can see from the chart bellow, base model price has a reasonable difference that might be justified by different taxation system in Croatia, but price difference on additional equipment is at average 60% higher compared to prices in Germany.
So, my modest opinion is that the difference is not because of the taxation in Croatia, but due to high margin appetites of your croatian partner.
This is the configuration, and price difference for the same model in Germany and Croatia:

Mini Cooper
Code Base model
DE 17.800,00
HR 20.142,00
Difference 13,16%

Pepper white 850

Flame Spoke 2RH
57,14%

Leder Redwood T9E5
57,27%

Brushed Alloy 4BF
60,87%

Chilli paket 872
57,10%

Automatic getribe 205
56,82%

Multifunktion 249
2,40%

Chrome interieur 345
38,00%

Sitzheizung 494
59,66%

Klimaautomatik 534
58,79%

Radio MINI Boost 6FC
58,50%

MINI HiFi 6FD
58,30%

TOTAL EURO
26,51%

After reviewing this chart, I have asked for an explanation from your croatian partner company Tomić and Co.
Mr. Livio Raffaelli, MINI brand manager at Tomić and Co., has informed me by email that the price difference comes from additional taxation in Croatia (local term „trošarina“Wink applicable on imports of cars, but this is not logical if we compare base model price difference and additional equipement price difference. Not just that, I have spoken to other car importers and information received is contrary to statement by Mr. Raffaelli. Conclusion is simple, high margin of your importer Tomić and Co.
Out of my discontent, I have registered myself at care caffe forum, where I have made statements as above. I can tell you that a lot of people have replied to me having the same experience about the price formation of BMW group in Croatia. Many people have made statements that they would buy BMW group cars if the situation with price formation by your importer is not as bad as it currently is.

I can only hope that this letter might change some thing related to the situation with your distributor in Croatia, because I think it is in the interest of BMW Group and it's customers to clarify current situation.

With kind regards,

Rudi Cabrijan

Hi Rudi,

it is very interesting to see the price differences in Croatia vs. Germany.

Have you sent your overview to someone at BMW/MINI headquarters in Munich as well??
This is an independent online forum of MINI enthusiasts and hence we don't have close ties to BMW/MINI's sales organization.

Maybe you want to see if it is an option to import an MINI to Croatia yourself instead of buying it from a local dealer.
As far as I know the Netherlands have the smallest tax rate on cars. I have no idea what the implications of an import are and whether it is less expensive than buying from a local dealer, so you have to explore this yourself.

BMW/MINI will always protect their dealers and importers in countries where they don't have BMW/MINI owned distribution. So don't expect any help from them.

Cheers to Croatia!
Philip

hey

i cant help you with your problem, but i experienced that BMW isnt answering emails. i wrote them 4 mails and all are until today unanswered.

i would go directly to your dealer and ask him in person

greetz

guys, thanks for the support and advice. i have contacted bmw germany and they promised to investigate the issue. fingers crossed they will do that. thanks once again. i will keep you informed.
rudi

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Wichtige Ankündigung
Liebe Forengemeinde,

Leider müssen wir euch mitteilen, dass mini2.info zum 30.06.2024 offline gehen wird und damit auch das Forum eingestellt wird.

Wir danken Euch für viele gemeinsame Jahre im Forum, unzählige spannende Themen und den regen Austausch vor allem in den ersten Jahren, für wundervolle Treffen und die daraus entstandenen persönlichen Freundschaften.

Bitte nutzt die Zeit, um ggf. noch Eure Daten, Bilder oder persönliche Erinnerungen zu sichern.

Euer MINI²-Team

Weitere Infos erhaltet Ihr im zugehörigen Thema: Time to Say Goodbye: MINI² geht am 30.06.2024 in den Ruhestand