Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum benutzt Cookies um Deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, falls Du hier registriert bist oder von Deinem letzten Besuch, falls Du nicht registriert bist. Cookies sind kurze Textdateien, die auf Deinem Computer/Gerät gespeichert werden; die Cookies, die von diesem Forum erstellt werden, können nur hier benutzt werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Unsere Cookies speichern Informationen zu den von Dir gelesenen Themen. Durch den Zugriff auf diese Internetcommunity schließt du einen Nutzungsvertrag mit dem Betreiber dieser Community und erklärst dich mit den hier abgebildeten Regeln und der Datenschutzerklärung einverstanden. Wenn du mit unseren Regeln oder der Datenschutzerklärung nicht einverstanden bist, darfst du die Community nicht mehr betreten oder sie nutzen. Bitte bestätige die Frage, ob Du Cookies annimmst oder ablehnst.

Unabhängig von dieser Auswahl wird trotzdem ein Cookie in Deinem Gerät gespeichert, um Dir diese Frage beim nächsten Besuch nicht noch einmal zu stellen. Du kannst die Cookie Einstellung jederzeit über den Link in der Datenschutzerklärung ändern.

Wichtige Ankündigung
Liebe Forengemeinde,

Leider müssen wir euch mitteilen, dass mini2.info zum 30.06.2024 offline gehen wird und damit auch das Forum eingestellt wird.

Wir danken Euch für viele gemeinsame Jahre im Forum, unzählige spannende Themen und den regen Austausch vor allem in den ersten Jahren, für wundervolle Treffen und die daraus entstandenen persönlichen Freundschaften.

Bitte nutzt die Zeit, um ggf. noch Eure Daten, Bilder oder persönliche Erinnerungen zu sichern.

Euer MINI²-Team

Weitere Infos erhaltet Ihr im zugehörigen Thema: Time to Say Goodbye: MINI² geht am 30.06.2024 in den Ruhestand

Tuning - help

The problem is, because I am not send the file.

The friend has send. And I am not sure if it the right file for my car. It's that possible?

You can verify the File with Cartune. Connect to the OBD-Interface, open Cartune, press the ID-Button, open the correct File (Fisher.mth) and press "=" to check the File on the ECU.

Could you send me cartune?

I don't have my own OBD cable. Traurig

The file is new because car rev limit is now on 7200 rpm. But it is possible that the file is not for cooper S?

Somwhere in files i saw R50, but cooper s is R53?

Which two files you send on that email on mth webpage? .org and which one too?

Ah, I am newbie sorry me. Augenrollen

i had a few questions.

About MTH.

Do you still have that tuning on your car?

About payment. If I registrated once, do I must pay for every car (serial number of the car) for code or no?

Example: I am registred and if i wanna tune car of my friend, do i must pay once again?

Thanks, bye

The uniquely registration fee is € 5000.00 inclusive 16% VAT.

Here you can pay by card.
After successful payment, your access is immediately available

5000 euros for registration??!?!??!?!? It is possible?

R50/R53 dosn´t matter.
"R50 EMS2k" are pre Facelift, "R53 EMS7K" are the "post"Facelift MINIs.
DONT MAKE ANY CHANGES ON THIS SETTING !!! Cartune chose the correct setting.

If the limit is at 7200rpm it is an CooperS File, ONE/Cooper-Limiter is at 6800rpm.

Fisher schrieb:Which two files you send on that email on mth webpage? .org and which one too?
Franz only need .org

Fisher schrieb:Do you still have that tuning on your car?
Yes of course. Why not ?

Fisher schrieb:About payment. If I registrated once, do I must pay for every car (serial number of the car) for code or no?
Example: I am registred and if i wanna tune car of my friend, do i must pay once again?
Yes, you have to register again. The Keycode is only for one car.

Aha ok, mine is pre facelift model.

But the original cooper wich i drove has limit on 7000, how it is the limit from tune software lower then original?

---------Franz only need .org------------

But on his page i saw that you must send two files. Which one it's second file?

----------Yes of course. Why not ?---------------

Just ask. Any problems?

--------Yes, you have to register again. The Keycode is only for one car.------------

Thanks for that info. You are good guys, I have my mini 2,5 years now, but with tuning start now, so I am totaly nebiwe here. Oops!

"The rpm limiter is now 7200rpm, but i am not sure, that's car going better. Confused "

Don't expect any great miracles from the "just Software tuning". You will notice a slight difference and it will get better after a few hundred kilometers as new data is written into the adaptive memory. The idea of the Software tuning is not to get more obvious power but to balance the available power better. You will find that the DSC control will not bite so aggressively and that power will be much smoother over the whole rev. range. If you want lots more power and real bite when you hit the accelerator then there is not really any way around a smaller pulley-wheel on the compressor.........to begin with.Devil!
If your rev. limiter is now set at about 7200rpm then you have the MTH file on board......so....stop worrying and enjoy.Smile :)

Passengers ride at own risk!

[Bild: image_113843_2.png] [Bild: guinness.gif]

Of course but all people saing that the cooper S have with mth 195 HP. I can't believe that.

Does anybody have custom (his own) graph (not from factory) with mth?
Also i would like see graph of the specific graf (some of yours car) with HITECH mode (220HP).

I can't believe that is true. That power with just pulley and mth software.

So i please you, tell me how? Smile
Bye

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Wichtige Ankündigung
Liebe Forengemeinde,

Leider müssen wir euch mitteilen, dass mini2.info zum 30.06.2024 offline gehen wird und damit auch das Forum eingestellt wird.

Wir danken Euch für viele gemeinsame Jahre im Forum, unzählige spannende Themen und den regen Austausch vor allem in den ersten Jahren, für wundervolle Treffen und die daraus entstandenen persönlichen Freundschaften.

Bitte nutzt die Zeit, um ggf. noch Eure Daten, Bilder oder persönliche Erinnerungen zu sichern.

Euer MINI²-Team

Weitere Infos erhaltet Ihr im zugehörigen Thema: Time to Say Goodbye: MINI² geht am 30.06.2024 in den Ruhestand